Thursday, January 19, 2012

And... we're off! Hello!

It's a new year, so why not start it off (a tad late) with a brand new blog? 
Now, I've tried this blogging thing several times before, but maybe this time it'll stick ;) 

I do have a "plan" for this blog, though it is not limited to that plan. I'm in the final semester of my senior year of high school and I'll be moving to my "home" country to go to college in roughly 5 months after having lived in Indonesia for 9 years. It's not going to be an easy transition, I know. So I want this blog to just be a record of my thoughts through this transition. I will post about other things I feel so led to, but transition is my main focus, and just learning how to listen to and obey God in everything. 

I really am hoping to get some good processing done here, and it would be very encouraging if I could get some feedback - whether it's to just say hello or to give me some advice and feedback on my transition thoughts. I'll just do a bit better with some support and encouragement. :) 

I'll try to get posting soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you have to say! You're right, it's not easy, but you will learn and grow a lot through it! Love you sis! Hoping to see you a lot more often in the coming months and years. :)

    ReplyDelete